Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sicky Icky week!!

Last week my house was the ground zero for tissues , runny noses and cough drops.Yes you guessed it, We had a cold. Kaleb ( nugget) seemed to have the lease symptoms but the most nasal drainage.i must have had to suction his nose every 30 minutes. My house was alive with wails of both boys crying about their throats and needing my hubby needing a cough drop.   Kalli ( bug-bug)  had to listen to this all week and weekend and has still to this day not fallen sick... We all sat and watched movies and talked a lot about the upcoming holidays!!!  I fell ill a few days later and while I enjoy the much needed rest while I am sick.. I barely got any... Between Kaleb ( nugget) and Kason ( lil man)  I was up and down tending to them...  We ended up feeling better and moving on.. The funny thing is that after all of that , I am still finding random used tissues that I so carefully made sure where in the trash. We finished the last of the nasty sick glasses and dishes and watched two movies!!! 

Now that we are well I reflect back and the funny thing is, each time my friends kids get sick.. Regardless where they are .... I can bet mine are not far from being next in line.. I actually begged God to allow us some kind of illness ( minus the stomach flu and flu) so that we could stay healthy while we where celebrating Christmas. Now two weeks later , we have had our illness and are content to stay away from everyone ...  Now it's planning the next step of this madness.. The tree and the presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment