Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Holiday joys and its woes ( Part 2)

Well I guess this is my second and last installment into my holiday blog.

The few weeks that I have been in the Big D I have been steadily busy . First weekend was a Christmas party with the entire family.. The chicks where very exited to see the family. After some snacks and presents we went home to enjoy some wonderful family time.. The next weekend was the big nurse-in for hollister and the last weekend was football and family fun.. I am slowly starting to get used to 2013... I do not miss 2012... I was a sand paper rough kind of year.. Just everything was nity gritty..

I didn't really make resolutions because , well they never come true.. I am tired of making them and they never get done.. I may in the few weeks coming make goals for the New Years... Until then I will enjoy all what this New Years has for me.. God willing it will be full of blessings and new beginnings!!!

Well until next time folks

Gooday

No comments:

Post a Comment