Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Moving To West Texas

Moving here was like that moment you are standing on a diving board and looking down to 20+ feet deep water!! It felt like the biggest choice of my life. I could have stayed in the Metroplex, but with the hubby's business and the kids needing somewhere more settled to live we moved... I wanted to get the freedom that for three years was impossible due to living in Poppi and Emma and Memaw  house.  So to West Texas i moved... all of the things i had fit in the back of our truck and a trailer!!! Five years of my life had been working, taking care of MeMaw  ( my grandmother)  and raising my lil chicks!!

Upon moving here I was brought into some of the most amazing and crazy new experiences. Instead of having a Mall and a Highway close by with music and sirens blaring all the time, I was moved to quite tranquility !! I was amazed how people acted. In the Big city I was just a face... here i was someone!! We slowly started to get out and meet new people.. Now my life is full of playdates, mom's night out and soon T ball and Ballet!!  We moved shortly after getting out here to another house ( ehem trailer) for the time being .. We cannot wait till next spring to move into something bigger and better!!  While life has not been the best financially we did agree to split with Poppi and Emma Cluck on renting a house.. Honestly i think they caught the I don't want to live in the metro  and want to move to somewhere cheaper and a lot less noisey!! Hubby ( the hubs)  is working hard and keeping us going .. we have had a few hiccups this year, but have otherwise somewhat recovered!! Hopefully the next year will bring relief!!  The kids and I are looking forward to having more freedom this next spring to go places and enjoy life!!! We will be more active and explore this city!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment