Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Holiday joys and its woes ( Part 1)

So here I am eating left over chicken nuggets and sitting in my moms leather chair..  The last few weeks have been interesting .. We have had to move again.. I am staying with my family until the house that the hubs is working on is  done. As much as I would love to say I am ok with all of this , unfortunately I am not.. I can't help to think about the movie " The Lampoons Christmas Vacation". You remember the part where the brother in the trailer shows up with his dog Snots.. The entire family from that point on after the arrival of the other family members was one catastrophe after another..  That is my feeling about all of this.. It wasn't until I stepped out of the car that I first entered leaving that trashed out trailer did I feel a little sigh of relief..  Maybe it was like ahh this is home.. But not for long....

 It all started about a week before Christmas and my house was swarming with the thoughts of Christmas and the trip that I had planned .. It was all a wonderful and fuzzy feeling.. You know that one when so many people are willing to give and love one another for one time ..  That feeling was soon gone with a knock at the door. It was a local constable handing us eviction paperwork.. I read  thought the pages and the reason was ridiculous.. The main reason for evicting us was the neighbors bird that we happened to be watching while they fixed their house .

Now we had a good Christmas and we where at least able to cook Christmas dinner .. We started getting into gear with packing and getting rid of stuff that didn't need to go with us.. While that was going on I was making plans to go to Big D with my parents.. Emma chick arrived on the 27th and we left out for Big D .. Leaving the hubs to finish the rest of the packing and moving.. Now while everything is nestled nicely into our storage shed, we had a Christmas party... It was great!!! I missed seeing my grandma!!!

Well got to go.. Ill write more about it later!! The chicks are into something

No comments:

Post a Comment