Saturday, August 17, 2013

HELP ME COOK FOR MY FOOD ALLERGY CHILD!!!


I have been teetering on the edge of insanity trying to cook for my three kiddos without making the same meal.. Life has been a constant alteration and supplementation of what would normally be a walk in the park !!! I cant believe I am going to say this but , I OFFICIALLY HATE COOKING! It has turned into a chore of do and don't. While most moms are pinning the wonderful egg plant parm, I am looking at the ingredients and saying this wont be possible!! I would love to make that wonderful sesame chicken that everyone is having , but my sons RAST score is high enough that I would never introduce those nasty little seeds to him. I used to make my spaghetti with lots of garlic and sometimes the occasional zucchini plant and now garlic has become a no no.. How can I cook for this child if everything is off limits?!


No comments:

Post a Comment