Monday, September 30, 2013

What Lurks after dark in abilene?

I have stated to many times that I believe Abilene has a history that outlives itself.  Many people tell stories about the Grace and Pine St. shootout.. I wonder if there is really a history that replays itself !! I loved listening to ghost stories as a kid and I was always the curious one out of the group.. As a kid my dad used to tell me " there is no such thing as ghosts."  After a few experiences I was pretty sure.. After I grew up I became more and more a skeptic... Things just didn't spook me anymore and I was able to sit there and laugh at people swearing up and down somewhere was haunted.. I did all the usual silly little haunts ad stuff while I was a teenager in Dallas.. Now that I moved out here it is no joke that even my own apartment has its guests.. I have sworn up and down that there is no such thing as ghosts until I moved into this place. So what really lurks after dark here .. So this October I have decided to go to the Ghost tours in Buffalo Gap and Haunted Abilene!!  I am going to find a way to find the truth.. maybe prove them all wrong with a picture of something unexplained!! Hey you never know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment