Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall Season, Sick kids, school & Moving

I have been off the computer a lot because between packing, sick kids on here watching movies, and getting some sleep. I have loathed the idea of moving and the fact if I don't get help it will be me alone moving boxes and furniture down the steep and otherwise dangerous traps of death I call stairs.  I have been in the haze of 6 am wake ups and cleaning up after three very healthy ( minus the cold and tummy flu) kids. Honestly I love this time of year, to me it is a kind of death of the year.. I mean are we really 94 days away from New Years?  I think of it as if it started crappy it might as well end with a bang.. Mine is going to end with brown boxes and new neighbors!!! I am honestly scared to death about moving again. What kind of neighborhood will I live in and what will it be like at night? Will I be able to sip coffee in the mornings and listen to the endless chirping of birds and look at snow out my window? 

Kalli is doing so well in school so far and they have an attitude scale ( or "behavior scale") where they can give them a 5 for being good or a 0 where you will get to meet the lady they call the principal.  I have had my ups and downs with it all including the bus incident and the issues with her sitting down in the bus.. I think I would rather take her to school and watch her go into the room. She has gotten so far in spelling and honestly I think I love her teacher!! I hope that they will approve my transfer for her and we wont have to change schools.

The boys are trying to help me pack... well i guess pack and unpack... Kason has had his usual two steps ahead and two steps back health issues with foods and allergens..  It has been a roller coster ride with him the last few months but with him geting the hang of asking, I think we will be just fine.. I have kept all the allergens out and brought in tons of safe foods since his office visit.. Kaleb is Kaleb... He throws fits and then becomes cuddly and then the world is fine again... He has grown so much and can say over 50 words.. My favorite is " you Baby!!"

Well time for me to go , Coffee is getting cold!!


No comments:

Post a Comment